God of war for the psp

crashbandicoot

Has naybody else played this yet ? I just got it on saturday and oh man I love it . I havent played a lot of games on the psp but this is with out a doubt the best I have seen .
The hype realy is justafied with this title .

miaheatlvr

Originally Posted by Crashbandicoot
http:///forum/post/2543770
Has naybody else played this yet ? I just got it on saturday and oh man I love it . I havent played a lot of games on the psp but this is with out a doubt the best I have seen .
The hype realy is justafied with this title .
I have it.. its still in the box! I played the $5 demo from gamestop which entitled me to $5 off the game as well if I chose to buy it. I absolutley love it! BUT I am still playing D.V.C. 4 and I dont like starting another game without finishing the one im playing. A resolution for 2008.. lol

crashbandicoot

D.V.C 4 ? I also got Patapon but have yet to try it . I too am trying to finish games before I start another one . If I get stuck to bad I will switch games and then go back later and can usually pass where I was stuck .

crashbandicoot

Originally Posted by MiaHeatLvr
http:///forum/post/2543808
Devil May Cry 4... for free game help and walkthroughs...
www.gamefaqs.com
www.cheatcc.com

I usually use gamefaqs . I played the original devil may cry . My brother has a bad habbit of coming over when I get a new game and not going home until he has beat it . It kinda kills the game for me at that point. It drives me nuts . when your 34 you really should go home at night . He has showed up on friday and not left till sunday night . I will go to bed and he is sitting there playing I get up and hes still playing .

nyyankeees

I was thinking about buying a PSP just so I could play that game. I played GOW 1 & 2 on my PS2 and they were probably some the best games ever!! Supposedly, they are working on GOW3 for PS3, I'm keeping my fingers crossed because that would freakin own.

crashbandicoot

Its awesome . I just got GOW 1 for the ps2 last night . We played it for a few hours . Its good but the psp game is a little better in my opinion . I am about half way through it a second time . My girlfriend and I made a pact not to play the ps2 version with out the other .