going broke!!

nemo lover

Now everyone in my house has there own hobby and im going broke. my husband's I wont disscuss and my one of my daughter dance, and the other one shows horses and of corse me fish tanks. Im going to have to sell my soul to keep up.

clown-lover

well if her daughter is anything like i was when i danced....there is no time for a job....ahh dance...that was the good life

purity

the horse is probably the one that's suckin out all the $$. what if you just cut down on the horse expenses

T

tizzo

Originally posted by nemo lover
O.K. ITS AUCTION TIME !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ANY STARTING BIDS

Definatly don't want the hubby, but I'll take the horse for you. You'll have to pay shippihg though, (I also have a hobby that leeches me)!!

nemo lover

LOL
we dont own the horse it is just one of many school horses. I was getting my hopes up thought i was gonna get rich and loose the hubby. lol

pumpie

C'mon now Nemo, what girl in her right mind would PAY for a hubby??? Specially one you're so willing to sell, that's a definite "red flag", LOL.

nemo lover

lol
:D :D :D :D :D
I would never really sell him. If it wasn't for him I wouldn't have my tank. It was bought for him on Fathers day after he admired a friends, and he does not pay any attention to it at all But he does pay for it. And I wouldn't have my little ruggrats to complain about if it wasn't for him. So I guess what I trying to say is I won't sell him but I'll lease him for a day or ten.