going crazy trying to decide on a skimmer.

J

jrw707

Which one do you guys think would be best, coralife super skimmer, aqua c remora(which pump), or ASM. Also if you have any other ideas $300 and below they would be much appreciated. Thanks

speg

I sure do like my AquaC with maxijet 1200. Thats just me though.. I took someone elses opinion on it and i'll continue the good word.

ktsdad

Originally Posted by reefer123
i would go with the AquaC remora with the MJ 1200.

i have it on my 60g reef and it works super good.

I agree! In the past I had 2 Aqua Cs running on 2 differrent tanks (60 reef & 90 FOWLER) and they worked great!

sankysyuck

Definetly go with the AquaC Remora, I wish we could get them at my work, we've been using the Coralife Super Skimmers at my work also. They do work very effeciently, the other thing with them is I find myself always taking it apart and dealing with mechanical problems with it. I use the Remora on my 55 gal. reef and I cant say enough good things about them. They fill the collection cup each day, and not only that, but a lot of skimmers take out which looks like a lot of stuff but it's mostly water with a tint of green to it, the Remora for me has been taking out brown containers full of protein