Going to Boulder, CO

booya

I am going to Boulder, CO next week and I was wondering if anyone could tell me some good LFS to visit. I may buy a couple fish while I am there. My wife is play basketball against Colorado.

I think the fish stores in Boulder are kinda lacking but you're going to pass right by Sherman Tanks in Westminster on your way up to Boulder. It's actually a small store and really cramped but for the past two Saturday mornings they've been having what they call an 'in the bag sale'.
What it is is they receive a big shipment of livestock early Saturday morning. They open up the boxes and people can come in and look at the fish in the shipping bags and choose to buy them at a reduced price. No gauruntee's and cash only. Last weekend I picked up a clown goby for $4.10, and Mandarin goby for $9.50 and a Flame Angel for $27.50. The livestock is cheaper than online advertised prices and you don't have to pay for shipping!
The 'in the bag' sale the prior Saturday was entirely coral.
So......on your way up to Bouler on Highway 36 take the Federal Blvd. exit and go South. It'll be about a half mile on your right. The address is
Sherman Tank Company 7
7296 Federal Boulevard, Westminster, CO 80030
(303) 427-1019
so you can mapquest it.
If I find out they're having their in the bag sale again this Saturday I'll try to let you know. If you can make it you can get some really good deals.
Go BUFFS!!
Sorry:D

booya

I will be in town the day after Thanksgiving. I will leave in the morrning on that sunday. Thanks for the info I might be able to be there on the saturday that I am there.
Let me know thanks.
Jake