golden retrievers...

mebanesox7

Anyone know where i could buy a golden retriever....i want one so bad...i would like to buy one from a breeder...anyone know of any good breeders...i would prefer a pup...i want him to know me as his owner his whole life...

mebanesox7

Anyone at all
Anyone have a reetriever
Post pics so i can see them and see if this is really wut i want
anyone got any advice on retrievers???
THANKU

travis89

Originally Posted by Seahorsecu
what does golden retrievers have to do anything with saltwater fish? This isn't a chat room!
This board is to post things that aren't related to saltwater fish

pontius

Mebane, there is a reputable Golden breeder in Aynor, SC. it is about 20 miles inland of Myrtle Beach, don't know how far that is from you. I bought one from him about 6 years ago. I'll try to find his name and number if you want.
just know before you get one that they need A LOT of room and are very HIGH energy. and they are not particularly smart either, not as smart as labs. they are very trainable though.

dogstar

I got my Black Lab from rescue, had her 14 years.Great dogs.....Befor her, a registered GR that I put down because of inbreeding issues, never again.

michelle l

Originally Posted by Seahorsecu
what does golden retrievers have to do anything with saltwater fish? This isn't a chat room!
Oh yeah, as if every other post in this forum ("The Aquarium"....for *miscellaneous* topics) pertains to saltwater fish....

mebanesox7

hey evryone i am having a pet pic contest on this forum if anyone wants to enter there pet pics...
and thx for replying.....

tangwhispr

The best way is to go to The Golden Retreiver Club of America and find a reputable breeder who is local or semi local, you may have to wait as they may not have puppies at this time, but when they do you can see the parents and have your pic of the litter.