Goldflake Angel

My goldflake is about 7" at present. Since I bought this fella a while back, I have noticed he has an insatiable appetite. I feed him multiple things 2 to 3 times a day. He wolfs down everything that hits the tank and then scarfs whatever may have made it to the sand. He is plump and appears to be in perfect health, but I am a bit concerned that maybe I'm not feeding him adequately.
The diet consiste mainly of mysis, some brine, squid, shrimp, silversides, chopped krill, plankton, Spectrum marine fish formula, angel food formula, and so forth.
Is this diet lacking? Is he eating in a frenzy because he's missing something important? I soak the food in Zoe and sometimes Zoecon and add a few drops of Kent's garlic elixir. Also, I sprinkle in a bit of Spirulina or Kelp flakes every time I pass my tanks.
I'm happy to feed him (and everything else) whatever it takes to keep him plump and healthy and happy. If the diet is okay, then I'll just continue on as is.
Any input is appreciated! Thanks! :D

Thanks so much for the info! This Goldflake eats WAY more than my Queen (angel) does! I was worried that I was either underfeeding or overfeeding the wrong things causing a lack of some nutrient in his diet to stimulate this ravenous feeding response.
I was concerned about what all this food was going to do to my water, as you mentioned, but there have been no significant changes and everything in all the tanks looks really good.
I cannot seem to get any of my fish to eat from a lettuce clip. The greens/nori goes to waste. Okay, thats not EXACTLY true, the snails love it! That is why I drop in kelp and spirulina so often. My golden butterfly's love the stuff too. Is there a practical way to convert them over to the seaweed selects? I tried already to withhold the spirulina and kelp to see if curiosity or hunger would cause them to notice the nori, but then caved in because I got all worried that they would not get enough algae and get sick.
I just bought a new digital camera, so will take a pic of my cute little goldflake shortly and post it here. He sure is an awesome fish...and full of personality to boot!