good coral?

pyro

I currently have a small colony of green star polyps and red mushrooms in my 30g tank. Both are thriving, and I recently split one of the red mushrooms. I have 2 X 96W PC light over the tank, running an average of about 9 hours a day, give or take an hour (still have to get a timer, stopping either today or tomarrow and grabbing one).
I was wondering if you guys had any suggestions about which type of coral to look at. I would perfer stuff I could eventually and/or quickly frag, but it's not necessary (just helps on the financial side with store credit).
Tank conditions are great, 0 ammonia, trites, trates and 8.2pH.
Any suggestions for a nice coral?

nm reef

Hmmmm....sounds like a decent system. If its mature and stable you may consider a frogspawn...or possibly a candy cane....both could do well in your system and they would be eventual canidates for fragging. Lighting is decent enough and if the water chemistry is stable they should do fine...:thinking:

If you find some rare zoo's you could get them. They grow pretty quickly and are fraggable. Also if you get nice ones you'll have no problem trading or selling them. Same with ricordias.
Colt corals grow quickly and are easy to frag as well.

pyro

My LFS offered me a small candy cane frag for like 10$ with probably 5 small "heads" about 1cm in diameter each, all in the same direction.
I'll probably pick it up sometime this week. High light? Strong flow?