good deal or what?

fish1031

pair of mated clown fish, 2 purple tang, 1 redsea sailfin tang, 1 beautiful goby (don't know what kind), 1 pygmy angel, 1 hippo blue tang, 2 cleaner shrimps, a pair of firefish and many more
Corals include: 6 torch corals, 1 white bubble coral, 1 fox coral, 1 toadstool 1 leather mushroom coral, 1 bubbletip anemone, 1 sabae anomone, 6 mushroom corals on rock, 2 starburt and colonly polyps coral, 1 tube anemone
50+ lbs or live rock covered in coral line
$500
if I take all the water how long could all this live in a large rubbermaid container?

yosemite sam

I'm assuming you're buying this from someone breaking down their tank? How long are you planning to keep them in the tupperware and why?

fish1031

yes i am getting from someone moving away... the reason is because I am moving my reef tank downstairs and do not want to add all of this right before I move it.

yosemite sam

How big of a tank do you have? That is a lot of fish. How big are they? Unless they're all tiny, I wouldn't keep them in a tupperware very long.

fish1031

i'm not so sure i need to get in touch with the guy to see how long he can hold... as least amount of time as possible

yosemite sam

The other issue is, how long were you going to wait to add them once you moved? That's a lot of fish to introduce to a recently moved tank. Moving can stir up a lot of junk, and can sometimes cause a small cycle. At the least, it can unstabilize the tank a bit.

fish1031

that is very true... that is why i came for advice... i guess i can just not get the fish if it will ruin my tank

yosemite sam

Well, you can get the stuff, but I would wait awhile before trying to move the tank. How quickly do you need to move it?

fish1031

There is no rush on moving my tank downstairs really but I want to do it as soon as i can. The fish cannot be held very long so if I moved it now and got them now I could leave them in the bin for say 3 weeks and then move slowly.