Good Fish List FOr 20?? FOWLR

swimrnum1

ok i just wanna make sure what im gonna get (maybe) is gonna work!:) what do u think about my current filtration?

moray345

i turn them on that works fine and then it makes a loud noise and doesnt suck any water up ill sell it to you for 20.00 and mabye you can fix it:notsure:

swimrnum1

idk ill think about it
but in the meantime what would be a good substitution for the pygmy angel
please resoiond asap

moray345

if you want both ill sell both for 40.00 in a another thread im selling them for 55.00 all together......I just think that they need to prime but i cant let them do that now
DEAL???????:notsure:
ANSWER ASAP GOT TO GET RID OF THESE

moray345

ummmmmmmmm............the least i can do is 20.00 im pretty sure they work but they just need to prime let me find shipping thats if you want it still

swimrnum1

can u figure out shipping to zip code 60047
I just think that they need to prime but i cant let them do that now
DEAL???????
ANSWER ASAP GOT TO GET RID OF THESE
what do u mean u cant let them do that now?
why do u have to get rid of them?
waht do u mean by prime?

moray345

shipping is 7.00 i dont have room on the back of my tank to let them prime and priming is just letiing them warm up and get going

swimrnum1

give me about 1 day to think it over i might get back to u as soon as 2night or as late as tomorrow around noon

swimrnum1

i did some reserach on the emperor biowheel 400 and it is supposed to be used for tanks 30-80 gallons. since my tank is only 20 do u think that i would not need a protein skimmer then if i got it?