Good for CUC?

jacrmill

I am going to order to complete my CUC tomorrow. My tank is a 37 gallon and it is fish only, but I will go to reef eventually. Just wanted some opinions before I placed the order...
Currently have about
: 1 peppermint shrimp, 4 scarlet hermits, 4 turbo snails
Planned to order:
8 trochus snails
2 margarita snails
4 mexican turbo snails
7 scarlet hermits
7 baha hermits
1 peppermint shrimp
2 emerald crabs
Thanks for all your help...

t316

Looks good.
I will point out, which you may already know, that if you ever want any feather dusters (whether you buy them, or they come in on lr), those peppermint shrimp will have them for a snack in seconds

jacrmill

Thanks for the heads up about the feather dusters, i actually didnt know that. The ones ive had in the past didnt bother them, but ill keep my eyes on them. But i like peppermint shrimp more anyways, but thanks for the info.
i have ordered many of these things from SWF.com before and was very happy with my order. however there has been an internet site that opened near where I live, so I can go pick them up and avoid shipping. otherwise SWF is a good place to go. By the way on the price, SWF is cheaper, but the shipping cost makes up for it. plus if i can avoid having to have my live stock shipped I like to.

oceansidefish

Personally if you are planning on doing a reef I would cut back on the number of hermits. I have found them to be very destructive in my tank. JMO I have a 60g and only have 3 hermits one of which I am about to donate. They crawl all over my frags and tore a piece out of a very expensive SPS. There are other things to keep the sand clean.