good idea or bad???

clown123

i was thinking on getting a pair of freshwater convicts breed them and feed the babys to my fish i mean its frees and nutriotious i guess????????

barbiganti

As long as you feed a varied diet and feed the baby fish once or twice a week at most, you should be fine. Anymore than that isn't healthy.

anthropo

Originally Posted by clown123
i was thinking on getting a pair of freshwater convicts breed them and feed the babys to my fish i mean its frees and nutriotious i guess????????
i would actually get a pair of mollies and breed them for food instead. molly's are ok for saltwater.

N

nereef

Originally Posted by Emperor11
You NEVER want to feed freshwater fish to a saltwater fish. It can cause fatty liver disease.

yep. fatty liver disease among other things. i've seen agressive sw fish that have been fed feeders. clowdy eyes, bad color, strange behavior, etc.

lion_crazz

You NEVER want to feed freshwater fish to a saltwater fish. It can cause fatty liver disease.

I agree 100% with this statement. Any type of freshwater fish is a bad idea because it is very unhealthy for the fish you are feeding.

clown123

o ok well i got the convicts but now im just gonna breed them for fun and once i get sick of them i guess ill go to salt with the 10g maybe a clown or 2 and a small anenome

emperor11

Originally Posted by clown123
o ok well i got the convicts but now im just gonna breed them for fun and once i get sick of them i guess ill go to salt with the 10g maybe a clown or 2 and a small anenome
You have Convicts in a 10 gallon????

N

nereef

You have Convicts in a 10 gallon????

they get over 5"