GOOD IDEA?

buddy

I HAVE A 125G HAVE A LUNARE WRASSE,AND JUST BOUGHT A LARGE NASO TANG ABOUT 12 INCHES. I WANT TO ADD SOME TRIGGERS NOW,POSSIBLY A NIGER,HUMMA,OR A CLOWN TRIGGER.WHICH ONES DO YOU THINK WOULD BE A GOOD ADDITION TO THE TANK ,AND WHICH ORDER WOULD YOU INTRODUCE THEM TO THE TANK. BY THE WAY FISH ONLY NO LIVE ROCK TANK. OR IF YOU HAVE ANY OTHER SUGGESTIONS OF FISH TO ADD I WOULD APPRECIATE THE INFO. THANKS!

if iwere you i would go with a harlequin tusk and some kind of large puffer, maybe a golden, or if you were going to go with triggers i would skip the clown, because it is too aggressive for a naso, and they love to nip on their tails, even at my lfs, a huma about 1 inch picks on a 9 inch naso, i would go with the niger/huma.

buddy

yes there are a couple pagoda pet shop thats in lockport and the other is old town aquarium thats in chicago.

pufferlover

Lets see some others would be Tropical World in Buffalo Grove, Living Sea in Park Ridge, Pet Whs in Palatine, Oasis in Wacounda, Beyond The Reef in Schaumburg. The great thing about living in the Chicago area is the number of places one can go compared to a smaller town with maybe one or none to visit.
[ July 11, 2001: Message edited by: Pufferlover ]