Good Luck SCSI

al mc

Many people who frequent these boards knows how knowledgeable and helpful SCSI is. From another post I remember that SCSI should be getting married soon....next weekend? Just wanted to say good luck.
(Oh...and do you have a 'prenup' about the 180?
)

reefkprz

*S* I cant wish him good luck like he's going into battle
But I will say best wishes to you and your fiancee, may you find all the happiness in life the joy of being together can bring, and may your life together be filled with adventure, joy, and harmony.

reefforbrains

She of course knows your always popping in and out of this site like the rest of us.
Has it ever actually occured to her that now she will officially be "Mrs. ScuzzyNet"?
Best of luck to both of you on your big day.

al mc

Had to bump this one for you SCSI. Just happy for you. Hope it does not cause you any embarassment.

kjr_trig

I will second how helpfull Dave is on these boards, and congrats, I hope your Sohal Tang accepts her.

stdreb27

I think it is this weekend, good luck, when I got married 3 weeks ago, some one gave me honest and sincere device (and I'm not kidding this guy really told me this) he said start saving, every day put a dollar in a secret place, so when the time comes you'll have the money to pay for the divorce.
That is a horrible thing to tell a kid a week before he gets married.

scsinet

It is this weekend indeed, today in fact!
I'm about to jump in the truck and head out! We're doing the reception ourselves so I've got to get set up. The ceremony is at 6.
I didn't see this thread before today... I am wowed that you all remembered and appreciate the best wishes!
By 6:15 today (Eastern), I'll be forever bound to the confines of having to get permission to buy aquariums!

I'll let everyone know how it goes!
Thanks everyone!

jtrzerocool

GOOD LUCK AND BEST WISHES!!!!!!!!
i just got married 2 months ago so i know what you are going through...i wasnt nervous till the processional music started...just make sure you take a shot or 2 before hand...

scsinet

Well that's it... I'm officially hitched.
No more buying giant tanks without asking.
No more thousands of dollars in tank budget.
More compromising before each fish purchase.
Less freedom to impulse buy coral.
Now will someone please explain to me why nobody here brought this to my attention before?