Good Morning NM Reef

T

thomas712

Just want to let you know that I have a fresh ground, pot of coffee on and if you just set your cup a little closer to the monitor I'll be happy to pour you some.
In fact Good morning to all you coffee drinking members, slide em down I'm pouring

Thomas

kreach

As long as it's not decaffeinated coffee, count me in! :yes:
EDIT: Oh... and I love your Marvin mug. "I claim this planet in the name of Mars - isn't that lovely?"

T

thomas712

Decafe ? Whats that ? :notsure: :D
I get my own beans and freeze them, grind and then brew, and of course I use RO water for a smooth cup of coffee.
I have at least 6 different marvin mugs and a whole plethera of other Marvin memorobilia (sp) he's my favorate.
Looks like we got about 3 new inches of snow here in Mich, and they say up to 6 inches.
I'll keep the coffee hot folks.
Thomas

lovethesea

Pass the ice water please, will just enjoy the company.
:yes: Have had maybe 5 cups of coffee my whole life and I am 42!!
SNOW!! yuck.....stay warm. We are due for "something" soon.

reefnut

To late for me, I've already had my 2- pot limit this morning :D.
I don't like your state Thomas. We have had another tragedy there in Michigan
. This time a SUV crashed head on with a car that my wife's two nieces were riding in (10 and 11 year olds). It's not going to be a good outcome.

T

thomas712

Reefnut - your leaving me hanging here. Are they ok or are you saying that you have to come out here for funerals :confused:
Thomas

kreach

ReefNut... that's awful... I'm so sorry. Your family is in my prayers and I hope they have a speedy recovery.

reefnut

kreach, thank you. Your prayers are appreciated. It seems God has allowed them to live so hopefully they can live a happy life.
Thomas, sorry for hijacking your thread.

tony detroit

Originally posted by Thomas712
Decafe ? Whats that ? :notsure: :D
I get my own beans and freeze them, grind and then brew, and of course I use RO water for a smooth cup of coffee.
I have at least 6 different marvin mugs and a whole plethera of other Marvin memorobilia (sp) he's my favorate.
Looks like we got about 3 new inches of snow here in Mich, and they say up to 6 inches.
I'll keep the coffee hot folks.
Thomas

I don't know where you're at but 696 is a mess if you're in that direction.
reefnut-sorry to hear and best wishes