Good News

socer03dud

Yes tommorrow I get to get the fist real fish to my aquarium tommorrow! I've checked all the levels and their perfect, I'll check them tommorrow and if their good I'll get the fish! I'm so excited after soo many weeks of waiting for the tank to cycle it's time. I'm gonna get some clowns! I'll let them really settle then get somemore live rock and wait for more money they get more fish! This is the reason I did this and I think it's the reason why others do it also, all the excitement!!!:joy: :joy: :joy:

chinawoods

:thinking: Exciting, isn't it?? Spending so many days looking at an empty tank, and all of a sudden, you know you will have something moving in there. Be steady, don't rush things and add too many in one go, and follow acclimation recommandations!!
Good luck! Post some pictures!!
:happyfish

shels

I am excited for you, like China said go slow and follow the acclimation directions. You will enjoy them so much.:)

socer03dud

yea i'm gonna go slow even though i just wanna go out and buy tons of fish for it but that would be bad, lol I'll follow the recommendations and everything, After soo much research it'll all finally pay off!!