Good Saltwater? (Command Lock!)

dmanatee

Whats sad is that these are the people that seem to keep coming back for more punishment. I work at a LFS for 5+ years and you could spot (smell) the trolls lumbering into the store. My favorite one was when a person walked up to me. "Yes, I burned my fish what should I do?
You want to say, give me the tank back and any other helpless creature that's roaming your house, but you cant do that face to face. And with threads like this I start to remember why my hair was always so frazzled at the end of the day working with these people at stage one. You almost hope that poor fish dies peacfully in its sleep, since it dosnt look like it will be going back to the store.

S

smartorl

I think that this one is a little wiser than he lets on. He can't type a cohesive thought or have any idea about whether the tank is fresh or saltwater BUT knows that mud or something goes in a fuge.
I really, totally feel this is someone giggling at the reactions he can evoke.

burrito

i know it salt..... but the thing is i didnt know i need a refug or some thing so i brought a protein skimmer instead..

1snapple

I know this is competely correct buy your dumb. Go read a saltwater book if you can even read. quit wasting our time with questions that you should have already read or researched.
I researched just for saltwater, tank and anything I need for 2 months. Then I researched everything I needed. Saltwater is not something you can just jump into without knowing
anything.Give your fish back to the fish store and anything else saltwater related back to the fish store, Fill your tank with tap water and get some freshwater fish after you learn and/or
read everything you need to do to keep the fish alive and to stop the suffering.

burrito

o_O lol i will kill that star if it eat my fish and will it craw out if we go to slep o-o(like out the tank o-o)

nismob16

Oi litl boi ya need to stop killen em fish ye, kama is gonna get ya end do bad things to ya too, ya no... por litl buggah don no wats cummin to him in tha futcha... hopefully sumtin relly bad ye

S

smartorl

Great the troll is now arguing with himself via a new screen name.
Stupid squared...............