good Sunday morning...

bencc

What should you expect to pay for a clam. I really want to get one. Everyone I see at the lfs does not look anywhere close to as good as these you have pictured. I have seen one at a store that I do not frequent because of how they have things set up way out of date "ugf deep cc" nothing looks good in this store but they did have a good looking clam anyway it was like 75 dollars is that to much.
Thanks

fishstix

Hey NM reef can you check your email. i sent you an email about a week ago.:)
Nice tank by the way love the clams

kpk

Nice clams NM. I plan on adding a few myself in the near future. I want a black and white max and a electric crocea.
What type of sps do you plan on adding?
Here is a few pics...

neoreef

This from Beth:
neoreef, what is the pink polyps growing their next to the clownfish?
One is pinkish xenia, or do you mean the bright pink hair algae, bane of my existence, but sometimes rather pretty...

Kathy

beth

Administrator
Staff member
kpk, what is the coral you have there in the sand? Is it blue, dark green? Or is your actinics just making it bluish?

nm reef

Wow...been busy all day and just got back to the forum...ya'all posted some sweet Sunday pics!!! Beth ... yours is looking especially good!!!
To answer the questions as I remember them:
Beth...currently I'm running 2x400 watt 10k Ushios and 2x110 watt URI super actinics over a 100 gal display.
kpk...I'll soon be adding a few montipora caps and digitatas...then after they settle in I'm making room for 4-6 acropora types....
fishstix...no email...my server was down for maintenance and things got seriously messed up. If you need to contact me try again. Everything seems to be working right. I know I lost numerous emails even though my provider says they would all be delivered. Yeah...right!!
bencc...prices vary depending on species and location...my squamosa ran $40...the derasa was $50...and the new little golden ORA maxima was $39.99
I hope ya'alls Sunday has been as good as mine...you should see my litle baby golden maxima...open and gaining color. I'll try to get a decent pic as soon as possible!!!!