Good SW shop in Miami?

scuba-raru

Hey,
I just moved to Miami (Kendall to be exact) and am looking for a good fish store. Any advice where to go or where to stay away from? Any advice would be great
Tanks
Scuba-Raru

rockblast

Well there are a lot of fish stores not to far from you neither they are on Bird Road (40th Street S.W.) and its on 73th Avenue. Kendall is 88st S.W.
Well there are about 5 stores or more on Bird Road. But my two favorite are on the 73th Ave. which is "Reef Aquariums" and "Exotic Aquariums" I feel that you can trust both companies when you want to buy livestock never bought equipments from them so I dont know if they are honest than. But when buying livestock they always check the fish fully and if they are happy with the fish than they will sell it to me :) Oh Exotic aquariums does also sell Saltwater for about 50cents a gallon. I have check the quality of the water many times and it's always perfectly balanced :D Reef aquariums normally get their new livestock on fridays.
Please let me know if you have anymore questions.

scuba-raru

Thanks for the reply. I have been up & down Bird and have seen the stores I'll stop in one day to see what they have. I'll let you know how it goes. Thanks again!

mfd

Welcome to Helldall, like rockblast said many stores ,I go to Aquarium concepts 117ave and sunset next to tjmax. good :help: there is also there are 2 in US1 .Atlantis in US1 aprox 144st big store look carefully - lifestock for unwanted hitchers. otherwise good people.

nanocuber7

i really like the setup of exotic aquariums but i haven't been in the other stores on bird road even though i counted like 6 of them.