goodbye

crimzy

I hate to be a bad seed here but I find this entire thread to be pretty whiney and attention-seeking. If you don't like a thread, don't read it. And if you're leaving, why would you start a drawn out discussion about it?
There are always going to be people you don't like in this world, and people who don't like you. Most people deal with it and don't worry about what others are doing. I find this thread to be pretty immature. Sorry but JMO.

deltablack22

Originally Posted by crimzy
I hate to be a bad seed here but I find this entire thread to be pretty whiney and attention-seeking. If you don't like a thread, don't read it. And if you're leaving, why would you start a drawn out discussion about it?
There are always going to be people you don't like in this world, and people who don't like you. Most people deal with it and don't worry about what others are doing. I find this thread to be pretty immature. Sorry but JMO.
I tried to find a smiley face that claps but I'm either half drunk or it doesnt exist - one of the two. I still say good on him for recognizing that he should concentrate on school and what not, but life is full of people you dont like and if you cant avoid them on the internet, god help your real world coping skills. I hope a few bad members isnt the real reason your quitting.

seasalt101

Originally Posted by DeltaBlack22
I tried to find a smiley face that claps but I'm either half drunk or it doesnt exist - one of the two. I still say good on him for recognizing that he should concentrate on school and what not, but life is full of people you dont like and if you cant avoid them on the internet, god help your real world coping skills.
that is what he is doing he is only 14 and his dad is sick and he wants to get better grades i applaud him for realizing what is truly important this is just a timekiller here nothing more his priorities are right imo...tobin

ric maniac

its not whiney, im not trying to make a long drawn out conversation. i just wanted to say goodbye. practice what you preach...if you dont like a thread stay away from it.

kirkaz

Nail on the head as usual Crimzy....Not sure if everything is rainbows and flowers for a 14 year old in Casper WY...But in the real world, you won't like everyone and everything they say...c'est la vie....Part of the fun of this forum I think.

ric maniac

glad to see ill be missed lol. im not a whiney person, and if you think that i am, well thats fine with me because in the long run you dont matter in my life, no offense.

myreef05

I have to interject. I follow what the kid is saying. It's the p o r no g r a p h ic spam that kills me. Thats why I was fired and then banned as a mod. Figured it out yet? I am HOT883. Let them ban me again, I went freshwater and DO NOT HAVE TO PUT UP WITH ALL THE CRAPPY SPAM.
See ya Barry

ric maniac

Originally Posted by myreef05
I have to interject. I follow what the kid is saying. It's the p o r no g r a p h ic spam that kills me. Thats why I was fired and then banned as a mod. Figured it out yet? I am HOT883. Let them ban me again, I went freshwater and DO NOT HAVE TO PUT UP WITH ALL THE CRAPPY SPAM.
See ya Barry
wow that killed it..if you are kidding then you made me laugh...if not you made me sickish

crimzy

See ya Barry
Wild stuff... you sure know how to shake things up.

deltablack22

Originally Posted by seasalt101
that is what he is doing he is only 14 and his dad is sick and he wants to get better grades i applaud him for realizing what is truly important this is just a timekiller here nothing more his priorities are right imo...tobin
Good God man... 14? When I was 14 my parents couldnt ever find me cause I was always out chasin tail. Not to say you cant benefit the board, but get your priorities straight... Just make sure you cut the grass before you take off all weekend.

myreef05

Wild stuff... you sure know how to shake things up.
Hey, why fight the battle. I sold my entire reef to a gentleman in TX. He offered, I sold. I went fw so I can leave for the weekend and not worry about the tank etc. Alot of great friends came from here. I am just so tired of the spam. STILL happening. Thats sad. Barry bcool831@pldi.net

ric maniac

Originally Posted by DeltaBlack22
Good God man... 14? When I was 14 my parents couldnt ever find me cause I was always out chasin tail. Not to say you cant benefit the board, but get your priorities straight... Just make sure you cut the grass before you take off all weekend.

i chase tail, neck (keep your mind out of the gutter!) and everything in between during school

myreef05

Originally Posted by ric maniac
i chase tail, neck (keep your mind out of the gutter!) and everything in between during school

You fight the good fight. I applaud you. Barry

deltablack22

See ya Barry
Left field never looked so good after reading this. Where did this come from?