goodbye

myreef05

Originally Posted by DeltaBlack22
Left field never looked so good after reading this. Where did this come from?
It came from the heart when the kid was saying why he was leaving. Thats why I am "coming out" as Hot883, because I am leaving. I no longer have sw and I cannot stand all the arguing and s p a m on here. Barry

ric maniac

Originally Posted by myreef05
It came from the heart when the kid was saying why he was leaving. Thats why I am "coming out" as Hot883, because I am leaving. I no longer have sw and I cannot stand all the arguing and s p a m on here. Barry
amen.

myreef05

Well this is sweet its like Jerry McGuire and his goldfish all over again...

whatever that means

ric maniac

?

crimzy

Good call. "I'm leaving... who's coming with me?"

deltablack22

Ahh whatever... Best of luck to both of you guys - peace. And this next buds for your old man ric... M.S. is no joke but Anheuser-Busch sends their best wishes!

kirkaz

Originally Posted by crimzy
Good call. "I'm leaving... who's coming with me?"

Do you have healthcare benefits? I need healthcare!

1journeyman

Originally Posted by ric maniac
its not whiney, im not trying to make a long drawn out conversation. i just wanted to say goodbye. practice what you preach...if you dont like a thread stay away from it.
It's not "whiney" at all.
As always, we appreciate feedback.
I hope when life gets settled you'll come back to us. I think you'll find this is really a fairly friendly place, all things considered.
Hang in there, sounds like you have your priorities in-line.

jovial

Originally Posted by ReefForBrains
interesting.....

The Phantom mod formerly banned by...the man.

ric maniac

Originally Posted by 1journeyman
It's not "whiney" at all.
As always, we appreciate feedback.
I hope when life gets settled you'll come back to us. I think you'll find this is really a fairly friendly place, all things considered.
Hang in there, sounds like you have your priorities in-line.
will do

earlybird

Originally Posted by ric maniac
ya, but im not going to be a part of an unkind comunity.
Where are you going to move? Thomas More couldn't find what he was looking for it's going to be tough for you.
Why not stay and help it become better?

autofreak44

where are we going to get our laughs from now!?!? if you are certain you are leaving... well goodbye but i think you should stay

when life gets you down you know what you gotta do? just keep swimming on the swf board!

dksart

Well, I will really miss you around here. It was nice to have someone who is knowledgeable, non-judgmental, has a sense of humor and doesn't just rip on people because it makes them feel superior.
You were one of the first to greet me here and gave me some great advise when I was just starting out. It was quite some time before I learned your age and was pleasantly surprised. Your wisdom exceeds your years and your compassion surpasses even that. You should be commended on your attitude, stick to your beliefs. Keep up with your art!
Stay in touch,
Debbie

ric maniac

Originally Posted by dksart
Well, I will really miss you around here. It was nice to have someone who is knowledgeable, non-judgmental, has a sense of humor and doesn't just rip on people because it makes them feel superior.
You were one of the first to greet me here and gave me some great advise when I was just starting out. It was quite some time before I learned your age and was pleasantly surprised. Your wisdom exceeds your years and your compassion surpasses even that. You should be commended on your attitude, stick to your beliefs. Keep up with your art!
Stay in touch,
Debbie
thanks! that made my day.

dksart

Originally Posted by crimzy
I hate to be a bad seed here but I find this entire thread to be pretty whiney and attention-seeking. If you don't like a thread, don't read it. And if you're leaving, why would you start a drawn out discussion about it?
There are always going to be people you don't like in this world, and people who don't like you. Most people deal with it and don't worry about what others are doing. I find this thread to be pretty immature. Sorry but JMO.

Originally Posted by kirkaz

Nail on the head as usual Crimzy....Not sure if everything is rainbows and flowers for a 14 year old in Casper WY...But in the real world, you won't like everyone and everything they say...c'est la vie....Part of the fun of this forum I think.

You two, shut the **** up. Why are you even here? He's saying goodbye to his friends, not whining about anything! This is exactly the kind of attitude that drives people away. You two and many of the others who post here are just a bunch of _FILL IN THE BLANKS_
I have been spending more and more time on another forum where the people are accepting and don't always jump to conclusions. I'm tired of all of the "you did that wrong" attitude. Just because something is your opinion, doesn't mean it is the right solution to every problem.
Love ya, Maniac!
**mod edit* posts like these are part of the problem if you have nothing to add to the post then please dont but please dont start a post to cause problems.**