goofy lookin nemo clip

who dey

i bought a nemo clip, it's ugly and i hate it. I was thinking of rubberbanding the algae sheets to the rock for more of a natural feel for my tang. would placing a rubberband in my tank cause a problem? any input welcome

arrissa

I have the same ugly nemo clip, no others to be found when I needed a clip.
BUT, I also have a normal blue clip that came with some seaweed. If you want it...give me your email address and I'll email you,
it's square, blue, and that's about it. Plain...much better than 'Nemo Ugly Clip', but my fish are used to ugly nemo and won't touch the blue so....I'm keeping Ugly Clip. You can have the other if you want it..lol, aint that nemo thing oooooogly...uh hu.
how many people have the ugly nemo c :hilarious lip btw????

arrissa

rubber band is fine btw, they just get brittle and break easy so you wanna have more than one, but my offer still stands on the clip. I don't need it.

who dey

Originally Posted by arrissa
I have the same ugly nemo clip, no others to be found when I needed a clip.
BUT, I also have a normal blue clip that came with some seaweed. If you want it...give me your email address and I'll email you,
it's square, blue, and that's about it. Plain...much better than 'Nemo Ugly Clip', but my fish are used to ugly nemo and won't touch the blue so....I'm keeping Ugly Clip. You can have the other if you want it..lol, aint that nemo thing oooooogly...uh hu.
how many people have the ugly nemo c :hilarious lip btw????
jreggleston@hotmail.com :joy:

michelle l

:rolleyes: Yeah, I got the ugly Nemo clip too. I don't mind it as long as it holds my seaweed sheets. It's functional and my fish aren't scared of it anymore.

pontius

tangs shouldn't be fed with Nemo clips, it makes them feel that they are being stereotyped because of the fictional tangs in the Nemo movie. if you have clownfish, they will likely use the rubberbands to shoot spit balls at innocent chromis (if you have any). otherwise, the rubberbands will not be a problem.