Got 2 new corals today!

triga22

Today I got a rock with 3 green mushrooms and a GSP rock for $35!
I cant get a good picture because they both havent opened up yet. I will snach a picture tommorw afternoon.

Next time I go this is my list
Hairy Shrooms
Kenya Tree
Polyps
Bout $50
Good deal?
Tyler

triga22

Sure will. If the shrooms would only open up a little more, they look sweet under the actincs.

triga22

Only 1 green shroom is open, I dont think that they are healthy. GSP still isnt open. Anyone know what is up?

appaloosa1

hey, i don't know where you are in GA, but I'll give you some Kenya tree frags if you come get them! I'm getting some GSp this weekend at a reef club meeting. I think I'm the only person that can't keep it alive! Those prices are really good though, I wish I could come out as good when I go coral shopping!

teen

give them some time. they may not open all week, it doesnt mean there not healthy.

appaloosa1

Originally Posted by TriGa22
Im in Woodstock. What reef club? I may join.
Atlanta SMAS. There is a meeting in Jefferson this saturday. its free to join. they meet once a month in the atlanta/athens area.

craig_08

There is also the Atlanta Reef Club. Some people are members of both. I have gotten many a free frag from people when visiting or trading stuff with members. Definately look into joining one.

briandg

also check out atlantareefclub.com.
lol, craig08 must be faster at typing than me, his post wasn't there when I just posted.

appaloosa1

i've been considering joining the ARC too, but since the fee for students is now 20 instead of 10 like last year its looking less likely, plus meetings are on tuesdays. I hang out on their forums a lot though!

reefkprz

Wellllll wheres the picture.......

I'll have to check when I got home from work. I am excited for you.
Later then for the picture.

appaloosa1

i went to the braves game on wednesday! did we win last night? Sadly, I way far away from you. The meeting on Saturday is only 20-30 minutes from me. I like that mushroom. I actually don't have many mushrooms. One of the guys at the LFS said he would frag me a piece of the sunset orange ones in the display tank when they grow a little more. They are gorgeous.