Got 2 new corals today!

appaloosa1

here are pics of the orange ones. sadly, the camera didn't pick up all the colors, but they are literally all the colors of a sunset.

appaloosa1

here are pics of the orange ones. sadly, the camera didn't pick up all the colors, but they are literally all the colors of a sunset.

craig_08

Very nice pictures guys. And also, by the way, there is no age limit on the ARC. The vice president is 17 and in high school.

N

nemo_66

looking nice TriGa22. by the way, if you want a kenya tree frag, i would go with Appaloosa1's offer. or go by cap bay, they have good ones for 20bucks

appaloosa1

a royal gramma? i had one and it beat the crap out of my clownfish! i came home to find him with scales hanging off. Spent the next 5 hours catching him. He now lives with my ex boyfriend in a tank big enough that he doesn't bother anyone! today i got some gorgeous yellow and green zoas and the other day i got some eagle eye zoas,mushrooms, xenia and gsp (which still hasn't opened!)

triga22

I think you are thinking of the BICOLOR, My LFS(Good one) Told me gramma wont tuch but bicolor = mean

triga22

Oh, I guess its just a rare case. So far mine is fine, they dont even pay attention to each other.