Got A New Cellphone Today!!!!

mimzy

We've been dealing with our slowly dying phones for a while now, and on Friday I nearly had a heart attack b/c I hadn't heard from my Husband in over 4hours and he wasn't answering any of my calls
- turns out our phones simply were not ringing - at ALL, nor were they registering the missed calls. We were pretty shaken - we are constantly in touch with one another and that was just SCARY.
well. that was it for us! We marched in2 Sprint today and got ourselves some LG Rumors (we've both been due for an upgrade for MONTHS).
I got the uranium green and the DH got himself the black & blue. So far we are seriously stoked on these phones - they are AWESOME. We are incessant texters, so the qwerty keyboards r super convenient. We also love the 1.3megapixel camera and camcorder.
Anyone else have a Rumor?
Anyone else have a phone they love period?
Huzzah for shiny new technology!!!!

srgvigil

I love my lg chocolate (the newer version not the original)
before the chocolate I've always have had flip up phones so I guess a reason I really like it is that it slides.

socal57che

Originally Posted by SrgVigil
http:///forum/post/2725221
I love my lg chocolate (the newer version not the original)
before the chocolate I've always have had flip up phones so I guess a reason I really like it is that it slides.
Chocolate is my favorite food group!
I always get the free phone. My wife gets the ultra-uber, extra cool, cutting edge (might I add very expensive) unit that breaks thirty seven times in the first 48 hrs.

yearofthenick

I'm an iphone 3g man. the only thing I don't like is the battery dies... I can only go about a day and a half. I used to have a blackberry 8703e and it used to last 3-4 days on a single charge.
But you really can't beat complete digital integration. The web interface is incredible! that's what sold me. Oh and the app store... so cool.

ci11337

i never understood why people would text, isn't it way easier just to TALK to them on the phone? The only purpose for it that i see is for use during school.

mimzy

Originally Posted by ci11337
http:///forum/post/2725539
i never understood why people would text, isn't it way easier just to TALK to them on the phone? The only purpose for it that i see is for use during school.
when you can't talk but u need to tell someone something, you send them a text mssg. that's it. not complicated.