Got a weird hitchhiker!

mikeyjer

I've tried to take a picture of it, but it just wouldn't show on the pictures. It's all white and clear tubings. It looks like a anemone, but it's not a aiptasia, it's got the clear body center like a aiptasia it looks like the center of it's body, got long tentacle like a plate coral, it's clear tubing with white tips, it's very small right now, it hitchhiked underneath the rock with my Orange Zoo. It just recently showed up and it's growing bigger. It's not moving out from underneath the rock so I take it that it doesn't need much lighting. It's been growing so I know it's doing fine. I'm really am out of my mind trying to ID this creature. It does not come out until night time when moon light comes on. Can anyone tell me what this is without having to see a picture. I've tried multiple times trying to take pictures of it, it just doesn't work. :notsure: :happyfish

reefiness

look online for a similar pic and tell us where you found it so you wont have to post a link. or just look at th hitchhiker guide

mikeyjer

Trust me, I've looked everywhere for a picture of it! I've tried to take a picture of it, but it just won't show cause it's white. I guess I'll let it grow bigger before attempting on taking another picture.... :happyfish