got around to taking some new pics

saltn00b

lol so you noticed that little problem eh?
yea that is the one aip i have, wont die, it has taken 3 shots of vinegar to the face. nothing.
i have a few of the prettier majanos, the dont seem to continue spreading and they dont seem to bother much. they also dont die

adee

wow, pictures dont do it justice!! your tank looks great (especially in person) Beautiful!!! Better watch that manderin, one day its gonna go missing.. and i swear it wont be in my tank ;)

saltn00b

thanks :) yes it is much better in person, my camera is junky, which is annoying because it was supposed to be nice. it has serious problems with tanks. on the list, is a sweet SLR camera with macro lense.

adee

FO' SHO' lol... i have fast connection and it takes FOREVER to upload with all those pictures.. killed me to come back to this thread haha. you do have a nice camera (i saw it on the tripod) i would love to have one of those to toss around. I have the Canon Rebel XTi and its a real PITA to carry around everywhere. takes some nice shots, took me like a year to learn to shoot on manual lol!

saltn00b

the problem is, its a not quite a point and shoot, and not quite a "pro" camera. its middle ground that has some nice capabilities, but overall sucky when compared. New point and shoots take better pics and fit in your pocket, and SLR's blow it out of the water quality wise. the only thing that is nice is that i can put lenses on it, but i dont want to spend more cash on a lense than i did the camera, just so i could get an SLR and it wont fit on!

nissan577

man this was the longest wait i ever had to do to see a pic of a tank! and man it was worth the wait! i love it!
its so amazing!