Got Out of Salt, Couple Items for Dirt Cheap

carshark

I got out of salt and i was in the process of converting my FOWLR into a reef and got tired of spending money. there is only a couple items i have left.
~ 30lbs Fiji Liverock- $50 SOLD
~ 25lbs.Fiji Liverock- $40 SOLD
Maxijet 1200 powerhead- $10 SOLD
250W Metal Halide open Ballast,mogul socket, quick connects, German Spider Reflector, 20,000K Radium Bulb (fired once to make sure it works) -$100 SOLD
And if anyone with a smaller tank is interested in a CPR Bakpak Skimmer (60gal or less) with rio 1500 powerhead.- $30 SOLD
Salinity Refractometer- $30 SOLD
Assorted Chemicals etc.: SOLD
16 fl. oz bottle new of Kent Marine Essential Elements (trace mineral Supplements) $7
16 fl. oz bottle new of Purple-Up (coralline algae accelerator)- $5
14 fl oz bottle of Red Sea Marine Success PH Buffer- $5
If you need to contact me send an email to aaronmiller_23@hotmail.com
by the way, you can just contact me at the email addy, I will keep this thread updated as things sell...

carshark

not for all corals, you'd need another 2
You'd need a couple 400's for ANY corals..
you could keep shrooms and some lower light corals... with one.
My recommendation anyway would be to supplement this unit with some T-5 Actinic or PC actinic and daylight.

carshark

I actually just weighed the rock i have left. I have an additional 28lbs. to get rid of which totals 58lbs.
$90 plus shipping or pick up.
or $25 per 15lbs.

microman2k

hey, i was just wondering if anybody has gotten their stuff from this guy yet...i've paid him through paypal, but he's not been answering my emails..

microman2k

when did he receive your payment? he got my last thursday, but he emailed me on monday saying he wanted to wait until tuesday to send my live rock off so it wouldnt be sitting somewhere over the weekend, he told me that he would email me as soon as he got home, and i've emailed him twice since then with no response...

wavemaker

recieved second payment on Wednesday of this week not sure of first payment. e-mailed twice but no response yet, hopefully soon. :thinking:

microman2k

see, what i don't understand either is that before i paid for the item, he would email me everday if not twice a day, trying to work out the details, now that he has received payment, i hear absolutely nothing, i'm opening a dispute with paypal.

wavemaker

As for my situation, he told me he wasn't trying to rip me off but you begin to wonder. May be wrong about it ( hopefully) but it would be nice for an e-mail or something. Let me know how it turns out.

microman2k

I hope I'm wrong too, b/c that was a good deal! I just sent a claim through paypal stating that i've not received any email or confrimation that my order has been sent, and that I was just wondering if there was a problem. But I'll be sure and let you know as soon as something happens.

carshark

Ok first of all.
Everyone who has paid received their items. And how dare you open a claim and create a thread when your email wasnt replied to within 10 hours of you sending. It is absolutely absurd. First of all you made a payment which took almost a week to clear, then at that point which was a friday. You wanted me to send Live Rock over the weekend so it sits somewhere for a few days? and dies? Please do not do business with this "microman" he jumps the guns and files reports before anyone can reply. And further more, you got a better deal because your shipping was almost 2x what was quoted to you! Flame this !
There didnt seem to be a problem with the powerhead delivery nor the other half of the Rock, as ive received confirmation that they were over excited about some of the rock.
*some of us have a life/social/work and cannot get to their personal emails every 15 minutes. try showing a little respect*

carshark

Originally Posted by Wavemaker
No, I haven't recieved mine either. I know he's recieved the money because I sent the payment certified.

As i have asked you time and time again, I didnt sign any certified mail, nor like you said have received a notice that it had been received. The 2nd payment arrived Late Wednesday, today is friday. As I said many many times, If youve sent it, and it has been received, where is the confirmation. ?

microman2k

yet again, not trying to start anything, but has anyone heard from this guy? he is still not answering my emails...

microman2k

BUMP.......not to be pushy, but no one has heard from this guy?? he received my payment on august 17, and i have barely heard from him since, last email i got was him blasting me last friday on the 25th for trying to contact him through paypal...he blasted me in the email but never said when/if he was going to ship the items i purchased...i don't know what to do