Got pics!

jimi

I can definately relate to that. My dog is my second child to me. I see you live in CO lots of good hunting around there I'll bet. One of my most memerable hunts was in NM around Taos for elk. I got a nice 6x6 with the bow.

novice150

Yep. My best friend in the world is my yellow lab Drake. Who also loves to hunt. :) 6x6 with a bow, very nice. Havent done all that much bow hunting myself. 1 black bear, and 1 antelope with a bow. :D

rhonda

I see you are from Arvada. I'm from Aurora. Do you have any favortite fish stores in the Denver area? You have beautiful tanks. My husband wants a 300 someday. We have a 125 and 55, and those keep us busy enough. It's a great hobby. We're still pretty new (2yrs) at this. We have lost a lot of fish ($$). I wish I found this website a long time ago. There are a lot of people out there with a lot of great advice and experience.

garyfla

Hi
I just guessed at the age of your tanks
Old tanks (5 years)have a very encrusted
appearance.You don't noyice it day to day
but if you compare pics a year apart there
is a very noticeable difference
A lfs had a school of Heniochus and I've
got to have a tank like that!!!Most of what
I've read about them is that they're easy to
feed a rarity among butterflies A species
tank with 4 or 5 of them wouldn't need much
else to be beautiful.Again beautiful tanks
and good luck
Gary

novice150

rhonda: thanks for the compliments. Yeah our favorite stores are Great Barrier Reef and Oceans Apart. Our tanks are alot of work, just cause there are so many :) But Im sure there are people on here who do alot more.
Gary: I see what you mean. There are a few reefs at our LFS that you can tell have been up for a very long time. As for the hemi, I have had great luck with it. Its never given me any problems eating :) Eats like a pig actually. I agree on the butterflies though. I had a copperbanded that didn't make it. We had it for about 4 months, but I imagine there was just too much competition for the food.

D

diatom

Novice~
Hey 500 Gal...I want to do whatever it is that your doing. :D
Keep up the good work and take lots of pictures...everything looks good.