Gothic Decor

oceanists

Does anybody know where I can find pictures of Gothic style living rooms? Or Gothic Decor, or tips to make goth decor?
Any help is much appreciated!

nicetry

Originally Posted by Oceanists
Does anybody know where I can find pictures of Gothic style living rooms? Or Gothic Decor, or tips to make goth decor?
Any help is much appreciated!
www.designtoscano.com
Check out this place. They have a lot of neat medieval/gothic items.

nicetry

No problem. I've purchased some things for our Halloween display and they have some stuff you don't find elsewhere.
Glad it helped.

oceanists

Originally Posted by windmill
Taking your affinity for Manson a little far?

he is more of a free thinker

oceanists

Originally Posted by Ice4Ice
Try the Addams Family household. ROFLMAO !!

I wish i could shop from their living room. That would be awesome

oceanists

sepulatian

Tree thank you.... Im getting bored with my current goth set up... Im thinking about getting more creative with centerpeices and wall pieces this time. I want to put a shattered mirror up but trying to figure out how i could safely do it.
Nice oceanists!!!! Love the new avatar as well
Just a thought. If you use a mirror with a frame you could drop something directly in the center, then flip it over so the piece fall out and then glue them back in.

oceanists

I never thought about that , now that you mention it i could take the mirror out , paint the back of the mirror with glue , put it back in the frame, and then shatter it..... I wonder if that would be easier. ....
Happy the Avatar is getting some positive comments!

sepulatian

I never thought about that , now that you mention it i could take the mirror out , paint the back of the mirror with glue , put it back in the frame, and then shatter it..... I wonder if that would be easier. ....
Happy the Avatar is getting some positive comments!
It is a statement and I love it. I love to assist anyone and everyone that I can on the boards, but music topics irk me. I hate when a musician says another musician stinks (even worse at a show, but still) And I hate when a musician or lyricist is mis-understood. Whether I like the music or not. It is THEIR music and THEIR thoughts behind it. Who is anyone else to disagree with their thoughts? Do people walk up to painters or sculpters and tell them their work looks like crap? No, because it is their image of whatever they were thinking about, music is no different. How can anyone say a piece is wrong?

30-xtra high

Originally Posted by sepulatian
It is a statement and I love it. I love to assist anyone and everyone that I can on the boards, but music topics irk me. I hate when a musician says another musician stinks (even worse at a show, but still) And I hate when a musician or lyricist is mis-understood. Whether I like the music or not. It is THEIR music and THEIR thoughts behind it. Who is anyone else to disagree with their thoughts? Do people walk up to painters or sculpters and tell them their work looks like crap? No, because it is their image of whatever they were thinking about, music is no different. How can anyone say a piece is wrong?
there is one flaw in your "problem", didn't want to call it that, but couldn't think of what else to call it...
everything is opiniotive, and by giving an opinion, you will get others opinions... like somebody giving sombody advice on what to put in their fish tank, is it somebody's place to tell what the other should put in their fish tanks?... just like it isn't somebody's place to tell somebody what is good music or bad music.
and oceanist... why goth?, just curious..

oceanists

Originally Posted by 30-xtra high
there is one flaw in your "problem", didn't want to call it that, but couldn't think of what else to call it...
everything is opiniotive, and by giving an opinion, you will get others opinions... like somebody giving sombody advice on what to put in their fish tank, is it somebody's place to tell what the other should put in their fish tanks?... just like it isn't somebody's place to tell somebody what is good music or bad music.
and oceanist... why goth?, just curious..
Always been a dark kind of person that likes rain m0ore than sunshine ..... always studied midevil times.
Why not goth.
Goth isnt any type of belief, it is a life style.
A Gothic person can be anywhere from christian to Satanic.... both extremes.
I agree with you Sepul , people like that are just ignorant and make me laugh