GPA, second grading period.

alix2.0

for the first time in my life, my GPA is 3.54 (not counting midterm exams, which i did well on). not sure what it will be when i find out my exam scores, but im thinkin itll be pretty nicee.

just thought id share. keyboarding class is boring.

aquaknight

Not really like a curve. For honors and IB/AP classes in high school, those classes worth more. 6.0 for an A and 5.0 for a B for IB/AP and 5.0 for an A in honors and 4.0 for a B in honors. I graduated with a 3.8 weighted but only a 3.3 unweighted (2 F's in French didn't help
). The top kids in my school graduated with like 5.3's (cause obviouisly there isn't an AP P.E. or art class).

reefereric

Awww, man, I wanna be a kid again! School was so great. Congrats Alix. Enjoy it while you can.
Because later, it all goes to poo.
Mortgages.
Insurance.
Work.
Taxes.
More Work.
Frickin Kids.
And the neighbors dog poos all over your nicely manicured lawn, WHICH you step in wearing (no, not shoes) SLIPPERS!
But I'm not bitter. Nope.
Life's great!
Have fun at school! And say no to drugs. I forgot that part. HA!

silverdak

Congrats! that sure is something to be proud of!
first year and a half down of college for me.. and I sit with a 3.88GPA, not too bad for a slacker in high school!

lovethesea

Originally Posted by ReeferEric
http:///forum/post/2922899
Awww, man, I wanna be a kid again! School was so great. Congrats Alix. Enjoy it while you can.
Because later, it all goes to poo.
Mortgages.
Insurance.
Work.
Taxes.
More Work.
Frickin Kids.
And the neighbors dog poos all over your nicely manicured lawn, WHICH you step in wearing (no, not shoes) SLIPPERS!
But I'm not bitter. Nope.
Life's great!
Have fun at school! And say no to drugs. I forgot that part. HA!

jennythebugg

i wisht i wuz smert tew
jk thats wonderful im proud of you girly- you need to take a road trip to texas this summer and whoop my butt at trivial pursuit lol

alix2.0

ok so my math was a little off. closer to a 3.3... but still better than ususal. and thats with exams added in. so idk.

thanks everyone... and jenny- i ubersuck at TP!

i havent been to school yet this week due to the funeral and such so im gonna have a ton of work to make up.

pezenfuego

Oh it's out of 4 lol. Ours is out of 12 and I was about to comment and say that a 3.54 is horrible

Very good grades though

tank a holic

you got a D in french?? I never took that (&^()&!$ class but you bet your ^%(^ I'd be good at it know what im )*&(^&^ sayin?

hammerhed7

Originally Posted by tank a holic
http:///forum/post/2932339
you got a D in french?? I never took that (&^()&!$ class but you bet your ^%(^ I'd be good at it know what im )*&(^&^ sayin?
HEY! this is a family site, watch your french.
Interestingly you speak the same $@#%! dialect as me