Gray Smooth Hound & Leopard Sharks

novice150

I have found a source for small leopard and smooth hound sharks in stock. I know some of you have been trying to find them. If you are still interested, email me.
nacnacmxr2@aol.com
Note to the mods: I know swf.com does not appreciate post which advertise for other companies, effectively costing them customers and $$. However, to my knowledge, swf.com does not carry the fish I am referring to. If this is not the case, or if I am violating any rules, feel free to delete my post.

novice150

I will be ordering 2 leopard sharks next week for my friends. My supplier said I can get them cheaper if we order more. Anyone who would like in on this drop me a line.

selarman

Novice,
I read on a post about when you have a power outage you get nervous and you were eventually going to buy a generator to put on the tank. I was just wondering if you put a UPS battery on it if that would take care of the problem. Maybe one or 2 with a 4 hour battery life. I knonw we use them for our servers here at work and was wondering if that would work on your system?

novice150

selarman: To be honest, I'm not sure if that would work or not. These pumps pull a huge amount of electricity. Excellent thought though, I will have to check into it.
Splash: Yes, Brian contaced me last night.

rookie

I found a source that is supposed to be getting some lepoards and some nurse sharks soon. I don't know how competitive their prices are but they garentee live delivery like swf.com. If you are interested please email me and I will give you their website so you can check into it yourself.
NickSchwarzrock@aol.com
Nick

donkeykong

To get the juice to run a system like his and for any decent amount of time you would have to buy a very heavy duty UPS. It would be cheaper and easier to run generaters.

fishy88

why dont you get solar panals. i know someone who did that here in cali. he spent $30,000 on the whole thing. he got $25,000 from the gov and it runs his shark pond and his whole house.