great deal must sell

newbiereef

i have a 120 gallon tank for sale with a 48 inch pc lighting setup totaling 260 watts.
ill sell for 400 dollars shipped, or split shipping. it depends on how much or someone local can pick up for 350.00. im moving and cant take with me. the tank is 60" but i couldnt afford thre 60" setup.

newbiereef

alright, last offer is 350 for a 120gallon, 48" pc light system, 2 maxijet 600s, 2 maxijet 900s, and a skilter, skimmer, and a hot cantister filter, and penguin filter 350 sereies. all this for 350.00

newbiereef

lights are satellite and maxi jet 900s are 25 each and there are two, but id like to sell everything as package if possible

R

red79

Do u have any pics of the tank and how would we go about payment arangements?

thecrapple

If you haven't sold yet I would be very interested and can pay with paypal.
"350 for a 120gallon, 48" pc light system, 2 maxijet 600s, 2 maxijet 900s, and a skilter, skimmer, and a hot cantister filter, and penguin filter 350 sereies."
Let me know.
thecrapple -at- gmail.com

newbiereef

urface,
if you are interested let me know, i want to sell all together, let me know, i dont have pics but the setup is only 6 months old

urface

Sorry, I am in Richmond, so without pics I am not going to drive. So if you get pictures let me know.

newbiereef

i wont get pictures cause i dont have a camera, but if you are interested i would meet half way. the tank is in great shapeand for the price you would be very happy.