great deal must sell

urface

You are going to have a hard time selling a tank that no one can see...it really is in you're intrest to get a photo some how. I would be all about it, but with gas prices right now, I don't want to show up and it not be what I want.

newbiereef

i agree but i just dont have a camera. urface if you wann give me a call, since your local we can talk. 703-772-1643 name is herb

newbiereef

chuck is being paid back fo the LR and has been paid some already. i sold it to a freind locally, and then he decided to not go with salt water, and gave it back, so it is for sale, thats why im trying to talk to you urface, you are local so if you want to come out here we can make a deal on the whole thing

urface

Ok, I am just making sure we are all on the smae page. How far are you from richmond and can you just list all the items you have for sale on here so I can figure out what I may want.

newbiereef

just give me a call ad we can talk. i have everything you need up to a full cleaning crew with 2 serpent stars, 4 cleaner shrimp 75 hermits, 50, baha snails, rock, sand, tank. etc -give me a call. 703-772-1643 names herb

urface

I can't call you for a few hours, but I don't have my tank setup up yet...looking more for lr, filter setup and lights oh and sand.

newbiereef

ok so your not looking for a tank then? cause ill sell you what you want. i was just under the impression you were looking for a tank well ill wait for the call then