Great LFS in Brevard Cocoa FL.

Just thought I would let everyone know there is a great store in Cocoa, FL. It's called the Coral Palace I was just in there and it has changed alot. the owner ralph was very helpful and he seems to know his stuff. He was low on stock but just set-up a bunch of new systems (6 fish systems and 4 new frag tanks. I predict this will be the new hot spot for corals. He also set-up a nice little shark tank in the front of the store. I can't wait till he gets his frags in.

herefishy2

Hey, thanks for the info., as I am new to salt (had freshwater for 15 years), it is good to know there are other choices than the 2 I have been giving my business to. One is in Titusville and the other in south Melbourne. So Cocoa is a great third choice! Be visiting them soon

sk8shorty01

I personally like the LFS near Space Bowl in Rockledge. It is called "the Fish Store" and is in the same building as the bowling alley on US1. There is also a decent place in Cocoa on 524 near the 528 exit. It is in the plaza where the Mcdonalds is, and where the old Winn Dixie used to be. Those are a few other options that might help you guys out.