Great news!

nemo1234

Both my yellow coris wrasses are out and swimming around! YEAH!
I now have a Little Miss Sunshine, and Banana Jack in the tank, along with 6 hermit crabs. Gonna get a peppermint shrimp I think today to help with the bad anenomes.

A

azul1994

Cool!, What other fish do you have? or just the wrasses?

nemo1234

I just have the 2 wrasses, I have a red starfish, 6 hermits, and a camleback shrimp. I almost got a leopard wrasse, My LFS didn't know what kind it was, and either did I at the time...thats why I waited, and good thing AI did because min. tank size is 55 gallons for that. I have a 30. He was selling it for $14

alex4286

you have two wrasses?
Were they introduced at the same time or one after another? I have a 6line and i would really like to get another if i could but I'm not sure if it's a good idea. I just love these fish!

nemo1234

yeah, they are both yellow coris wrasse.... they were introduced at different times, and actually the 2nd one is bigger. They get a long great and are like best friends.... I think that even sleep together in the sand.

nemo1234

i have a camel shrimp in there, and they have been leaving him alone so far, although he is still pretty new to the tank