Green brittle starfish

KushAquarium

I have a 125 gallon salt water tank. It homes 4 LARGE eels, 2 urchins, sea apple, and two starfish (one being a brittle starfish). My brittle Fish is starting to not eat and isn’t very aggressive anymore. He’s hiding under a rock, which they say is normal. But it’s not like him to NOT grab krill and eat it. His legs still move just fine. His body might be skinnier do to not eating recently too.
So one particular eel is the master of the tank. He makes the rules. And he very well can cause he’s all muscle, longer than my arm. Now I don’t know if because I have been paying closer attention to my starfish that this eel is being more curious or what, but he is hovering over the rock he is under. A lot. And I’m trying to figure out if he is trying to dominate and just scar the poor starfish to not eat or come out or if that’s even a thing. I feel like the eel is just cornering him to not come out. (Am I reading to much into this??). I don’t know what to do? Any advice or knowledge out there about this situation? Thanks

jay0705

how are your nitrates? High nitrate won't necessarily kill them, but it will cause them to almost go dormant

lmforbis

I’ve had several snow flake morays. I never had any problems with them until inevitably the managed to escape.