Green Candy Cane $5/head

bronco300

Ok...have some very nice green candy canes...going cheaper here only $5/head...just email me and let me know how many you'd like as well as your zipcode for shipping quotes. bronco300 @gmail .com pics arent the best but they are great in my opinion--also have zome sweet orange zoo frags..only 5 polyps right now...if interested let me know, was going to wait on getting rid of them but if you interested that way you can get more for shipping we can work something out..only $5 per frag on that too...have a few bigger frags of it too.

fishgeek01

wow, thats a good price, better than the other frags i have seen listed so far they are a little rich for my blood... you have mail

bronco300

candys are SUPER easy to take care of, i will feed them mysis shrimp or cyclop eeze every few days...at night they also put out their tenticles to feed as well

greymach

im interested in the zoo frags i would take a few frags if u have them. how much would shipping be to 93901

brewski4u1

hey bronco whats up!! those dragon eys are doing awsome have doubled already growing like weeds! if you have any zoos left shoot me a e-mail and same w/ the candy canes! i would like about 3 maybe 4 heads ! Brewski4u1(at)aol(dot)com
33496 is the zip!

slowburn22

Sorry, I went over to a buddies house tonight and he gave me a 3 headed green candy and some red zoos (lucky...). I'm sure you have too many prospective buyers anyway. Thanks though...

brandan

I can come pick some up tomorrow (wednesday) if possible. If not, bring them to work and maybe I can pick them up in the morning. Let me know, Ill give you a call when I get out of work tomorrow at 4.

bronco300

Originally Posted by GreyMach
im interested in the zoo frags i would take a few frags if u have them. how much would shipping be to 93901
UPS is 40$ to you in CA
i can go usps at buyers risk...itd be $22
email me at bronco300 @gmail .com if interested

bronco300

Originally Posted by Brandan
I can come pick some up tomorrow (wednesday) if possible. If not, bring them to work and maybe I can pick them up in the morning. Let me know, Ill give you a call when I get out of work tomorrow at 4.

send me an email, bronco300@gmail.com--if you can pick some up tonight thatd probably work out

bronco300

yep i do have some 2head frags left...for a frag you're lookin at around 15$ for UPS 2nd day, and $34 for UPS overnight, USPS would be $23 express and USPS prority would be $15...let me know if interested.

m0nk

Sorry, probably should have mentioned I might be interested in the zoanthid frags you mentioned too. How much would you want for shipping + a 1 or 2 head candy cane and a zoanthid frag? You've got some nice stuff, don't wanna pass up this chance.

m0nk @techdimension .net
Oh, would the candy cane do ok with 2 day shipping or would you say do overnight?