1 Blue Tux Urchin
1 Purple Tux Urchin
1 Emerald Crab
1 Cowie Snail
1 Coral banded Shrimp
Blue legged crabs (20)
2 Scarlett Crabs
A few Hermit crabs
I do not plan to add any more fish would this be the Maxium for my Tank?

deltablack22

I dont see a problem with adding them if the tank is established and you havent added all your other fish just recently.

sawduster

Originally Posted by DeltaBlack22
I dont see a problem with adding them if the tank is established and you havent added all your other fish just recently.
Tank has been running for 5 months
Flame angle 6 weeks ago
3 stripe damels 3 chromis 2 weeks ago

harris28

Cann the 3 stripe damsles!! I have two of them and they kill everything new in my tank. Even fish bigger then them, even fish that was in the tank prior to them. However my wife will not let me get rid of them
. I think they are the most aggressive of all the damsels. Seriously...if you want to keep your angle and your chromis, think about getting rid of them

rainmkr07

I have 3 Green Chromis, and I love them. When I get a bigger tank than 75 gallons, I will seriously consider adding many more of them. Their personalities are awesome, and I love watching them school. I bet watching 15 school is pretty awesome too!

renogaw

i dunno, there's so many reports and polls out there saying that no matter how many you start with, within a year you're going to be down to just 1 or 2 chromis. I have 3, one of which got beat up quite nicely and had a time out in the QT till it healed. after being back in the big tank, it still has not resumed schooling with the others.