Green Chromis from SWF.com

mikeyfish

I just ordered a few of these from this site and I was wondering if anyone has ordered them from this site? I wanted to now what size you received?? I also ordered a Flame Angel with the same order. This is the first time ordering live fish online. I'm somewhat nervous!!!! Let me know
Thanks!!!!

i never ordered any green chromis but i have placed at least ten different orders from them and i have to say they have really good quality fish and inverts good sizes and also you cant beat the free shipping i placed one order with live aquaria and was not happy with the items plus i had to pay 30 dollars for shipping so needless to say i would never order anything from anywhere but swf they are definitly the best by far

phil1964

I just got an order Fri and as usual it was great.
There was an item out of stock and after a small mix up I even got a phone call from them.
I did get some chromis and a flame a while back and they were perfect.

buzz

A lot of people have ordered fish from SWF. I have not done it personally, but I have heard very good things from those that have.

mikeyfish

I received my order yesterday and everything looked great. The Flame Angel is one of the most striking Flames I ever seen. I'm very happy with my order.

when ordering do you have to make the order $75? beacuse it said when you reach 75 it will give you the check out at the bottem, well i checked abunch of stuff just to see and nothing showed up, so do you have to make it 75 or can it be less?

mikeyfish

Yeah it has to be $75, I just ordered a bunch of inverts also. You could get a lot of stuff here for $75 and you save on shipping.