Green Plants

I'm starting to develope some small green plants around my rocks. The coralian algea is starting to develope quite nicely. As for this plants they look l ike a minuture bush. I tried to pull them out but their attached very well. My levels are all in the normal limits, my CA. is about 480 though. My actinic are on 8 hours and MH on for 5.

fishgeek01

they should be okay, google shaving brush algae and let us know if that is them, they are a beneficial macroalgae... But it could also be hair algae so be aware.

adio_54

thats perty awsome all family lives over there... have you ever heard of a last name of merical?? im jw have you ever been to saltwater to go?

Originally Posted by adio_54
thats perty awsome all family lives over there... have you ever heard of a last name of merical?? im jw have you ever been to saltwater to go?
I think i went in there once about two months ago.

teen

as long as they dont take over, id say leave them in. there probably doing more good than bad.

I've been commuting to Chico State and i found a awesome reef store down there. The lady set me up with a traveling stryrofoam box and gives me either hot pads, or cool pads when i buy stuff from here to bring home.