Green stars and xenia for trade MA

jeo

I know, not the rarest of corals, but let me know if you want to trade zoos or shrooms for them.

david s

Hey Jeo how have you been all my stuff is at coral reef aqurium atm I ripped my carpet out and I am upgrading to a 120 from my 90 as soon as I get my stuff back next week we can trade some stuff :D

jeo

Hey David, haven't heard from you forever! You can have whatever you want for free! :D
sorry I haven't gotten back to everyone sooner, I have been on vacation for the past few days.
the "green stars" are green star polyps. I don't have too much of this available though, probably only 2-3 square inches that just grew onto the sand. I have enough xenia for all though. The other thing that I have are green/brown Palythoa (at least i think so, these are sometimes called sand polyps). I have a couple small frags and then a bigger rock. I will post a pic of these later.
Would you guys be picking this stuff up at my house?
here is a pic of the gsps:

jeo

here is the rock, most of the polyps are closed becasue they are under too much light i think (2x250 watt 10k MH)

JOE, I live in MASS

[hr]
> what do you have left, would be glad to come buy some for my daughter she just upgraded to a 125. tank. just e-mail an let me know what you have left. COOD LUCK GOOD FISHIN":cool:

jeo

yellow polyps sound great but unfourtunatly I am leaving for college saturday morning! I only have one small frag of gsp left anyways.

W

wrassefan

Well, maybe next time. I'm hoping to try and frag my ricordia and finger leather in the next few weeks/months. Maybe I will have more stuff to trade later.

W

wrassefan

The ricordia is a light blue with a sprinkling of white and tan around. Nice color..It looks like it might split by itself since I see a 2nd center mouth developing...not real experienced with them yet. About the size of a silver dollar. We'll see.

jeo

wow that sounds nice. I just got some ricordia last week, there were 2 that were almost seperated and i just cut them with scissors. they ddin't even shrivel up. My little frag of gsp is goign to be growing fast so if you want to trade over thanksgving or winter break let me know.

W

wrassefan

Just zip me an email when you're back and see what we got goin'. Have fun in school.