green wolf eel compatability

hi every one i just got a green wolf eel he is about 12" long i wanna put him in the 7ft tank cause their is plenty of unoccupied space {footprint}space. i currently have a all black puffer that is about baseball size a little longer. and i have a 2-3' zebra eel, last but not least i have 4 damsels about nickle-quarter size. if any thing ill move the damsels to the tank i have beast in. i just really wanna know if my black puffer and the zebra will be alright with beast. b.mack and goliath both together cost me 350 so i wannakeep them in good shape.if beast is compatable with these two please let me know so i can move him thanx for youre time

kaliman33

I have 1 about 14 in long, he comes right to the top when it is feeding time, he is in with a dog face puffer, fox face, lion fish, blue throat trigger, and some chromis, he has eaten a few chromis i think so you might lose some damsil's.
other than that he is cool and you should not have any problems

blue oasis

I had a green wolf eel sience it was a baby with my reef tank. The thing is that green wolf eels are not aggressive to most other fish. In fact green wolf eels are not even eels they are actually blennys. If the fish can fit in the green wolf's mouth it will eat it, if not then it will let it be.