Green Wolf Eel?

kicjowinbeirut

Who has had them? And what do you think about them. I know nothing about them other than they aren't true eels. Plz and thank you.

slackjawed

KicjowInBeirut;2540887 said:
Who has had them? And what do you think about them. I know nothing about them other than they aren't true eels. Plz and thank you.[/QUO
awsome!!!! great eaters.also great eyes/eyesight is good to mine eats like 7 live minnows a day.gets allong with other eels and fish 2 .ive had no probz

walleye

i had one for a long time. i had a female that laid eggs in my tank 1 amonth. she died when she got egg bound. but she was nice.

hammerhed7

Green wolf eels are actually in the blenny family. I had mine a little over a year, and as it grew it became more aggressive eventually attacking everything in the tank and killing my toadfish in the process. He has since been returned to my lfs. I know many people who have kept them without aggression issues, they are very active, and seldom hide, and they are extremely aggressive eaters, I liked mine until he snapped.

i used to own a gwe and it was the devil. my lion fish cam up missing one day then i found it later that night,mangled,hardly unrecognizable. i also had a yellow head moray the same size or a little bigger than wolfie! they looked like they got along fine then one mourning i found my yellowhead at the bottom not moving i checked him out and he had bruise like spots on the bellie. then i found one half of the gwe on one sied of the tank and the other half on the other side. talk about battle royale. thats the last time i mix eels.or wolf blennie/eel.