Green Wrasse?????

bulldog0407

Does anyone have a Green Wrasse in their tank? I am thinking of getting one and I was wonder how they would interact with tangs, butterflies, and other milder fish.

trillyen

hey bull dog dont listen to sepulation he gave me some info on a tank as far as fish and the damn thing killed everything in the tank corals and all
Viper is the man listen to him he has 2 10 gallons and races ground hogs in the minor leagues dude!!
dont get the wrasses there ugly get the clown trigger!!!

bulldog0407

I know it's not a bird wrasse so it must be the other one. My tank is 125gal and I've had it for around 2 years. In the past I have had lunar and paddlefin wrasse, but they seemed to be very dominating fish that would get their fill on the krill before it reached the other fish in my tank.

aquaknight

Maybe a sea grass wrasse? (Novaculichthys macrolepidotus)
As far of the ones listed, they'll be fine with the fish you mentioned.

N

nemofan

I have a green wrasse, just the regular lime green one. He stays hidden quite a bit and can also hide in the sand. In fact when I moved tanks as I was scooping through the sand for critters I scooped him up. He doesn't fight with any of my other fish, yellow tang, blue hippo, clown, royal gramma, valentini puffer, yellow clown. I did have a 6 line wrasse and he was after everything. This one is so much less aggressive. He's a cool looking fish. Hope this helps.