green zoos and gsp (philly)

organism

have some green zoos and gsp to get rid of, preferably locally, but will ship
prefer to trade for lps or sps, but I'm flexible, will post a pic up whenever my camera decides to feel like working...
the zoos look pretty ok with the regular actinics, but when the blue actinics kick in they're absolutely neon

organism

it'd be one frag of green zoos and gsp not too big, then one 30+ frag of green zoos, forgot to post that part...

nas19320

Originally posted by Andrewt
btw what is lps or sps and gsp?

Large polyp stony
Small polyp stony
Green star polyps

organism

Originally posted by Andrewt
got pictures? i'm one hour away from philly. are you giving away or selling?

trading, preferably...
I'm pretty flexible though
pics will be up as soon as I get my camera working, dropped it...

andrewt

ok let me look at your pics. btw. i have live rock to trade. Let me know your price on what you are selling. where do u live in philly?

organism

sorry, I haven't forgotten about this one, but my camera is done for, gotta go buy a new one now...
the green zoos are known as green sea mat, there's pics of them all over, and the gsp is a nice bright green
not really looking to trade for lr, don't have the space nor need the mini-cycle afterwards...

organism

I'm trying to trade them, but make an offer if you wanna buy, I wouldn't know what to charge... :thinking:

organism

Originally posted by richfish
i would trade you my emperor angel

mmm, appreciate the offer, but that one's a tad unreef safe for me... sorry...

organism

depending on how many of my snails make the switch from cc to sand this weekend and how many you're offering it's def considerable. if all my snails survive I dunno though, can't estimate losses yet