Greensboro, NC - Coral to sell cheap

salty rick

I am getting out of salt water. I have a 55 gallon tank with lots of neon green mushrooms, brown mushrooms, frogspawn, colt coral, star polyps, button polyps, all low light type of coral. This stuff would sell for $60, $70+ at the local Aquamain store. If you live in the area and want to see what I have just email me. Will exept any reasonable offer. Cash & carry.
rwilliams8@triad.rr.com

lennon

Originally Posted by Salty Rick
I am getting out of salt water. I have a 55 gallon tank with lots of neon green mushrooms, brown mushrooms, frogspawn, colt coral, star polyps, button polyps, all low light type of coral. This stuff would sell for $60, $70+ at the local Aquamain store. If you live in the area and want to see what I have just email me. Will exept any reasonable offer. Cash & carry.
rwilliams8@triad.rr.com
HI there.
I am just going to get into saltwater. May I ask why you are getting out of it?
Thanks. Just need all the advise I can get before I start

salty rick

Sorry. I wasn't wanting to go through the hassell of shipping. I was wanting someone locally to come and get them if they want to buy.

salty rick

Originally Posted by Lennon
HI there.
I am just going to get into saltwater. May I ask why you are getting out of it?
Thanks. Just need all the advise I can get before I start

I have gotten tired of saltwater. I want to go to Freshwater for a while. In my opinion saltwater is no harder to do than freshwater.

salty rick

Originally Posted by dholmblad
I would take it all if you would be willing to ship.

Sorry. I wasn't wanting to go through the hassell of shipping. I was wanting someone locally to come and get them if they want to buy.

salty rick

Originally Posted by Salty Rick
rwilliams8@triad.rr.com

I want to let everyone know that I am looking for someone locally who is willing to buy and come get the corals themselves. Given my busy schedule I would not be able to ship and be comfortable that they would survive.

rgaskins

I emailed you on 8/20/05 but didn't hear back from you...I'm in Florence S.C. and would come to pick up....Let me know...rgaskins@sc.rr.com