grounding probe??

mike388

Where do i findand buy a grounding probe?? never seen one before but I know need one.. Do you just put in the tank ?? i needs help .. sorry im a beginner

corey21

My mom bought one at petsmart because electrcity in a tank can cause lateral line disease. I personally do not have one but i have never had a problem with lateral line disease. Or there is one for sale at vividaquariums.com go to plumbing parts and then to misc. items theres one there or 20 dollars.

lefty

I don't mean to sound like a meanie or anything, but these boards do not allow links to other sites; especially competing ones. :)
-lefty

corey21

I didnt know they didnt allow that oops... i looked on here first and they didnt have one. I guess now i know.

T

thomas712

Why not make your own, it can be done for less than 5 bucks.
You should not just get one and call it good, you need to have a voltage meter to check to see if you have a significant problem and if you do you need to unplug one electrical device at a time and then recheck with the voltage meter to find the device that is producing the most current and replace faulty equipment.
Thomas