GUESS wHAT THIS IS ABOUT!

rubberduck

U GUESSED RIGHT CLOWNS AND ANENEMIES

ok that might have been corny but oww well, what will host my large LTA, and is there a good chance they WILL. thx, what is the exact type. will tomato clows and percs host it?

moraym

Considering your name is the 'last post' on half of every section on these boards, I'd presume you've read everything.:rolleyes:
Not so it seems. Read the sticky post second from the top, and then reply with "good answer" to get another count like a post wh---.

moraym

You don't have to reply 2-4 times in a row to every thread on the board.
You're the 'last post' all the way down the nano board with one-word replies and meaningless rehashing or smilies. Hopefully once you get to 1000 posts you'll put up whatever creative title you're shooting for, and then stop the retarded 100+ posts a day to generate post count. You're just moving good information off the bottom of the boards.

greatfullreefer

Originally posted by MorayM
You don't have to reply 2-4 times in a row to every thread on the board.
You're the 'last post' all the way down the nano board with one-word replies and meaningly rehashing or smilies. Hopefully once you get to 1000 posts you'll put up whatever creative title you're shooting for, and then stop the retarded 100+ posts a day to generate post count. You're just moving good information off the bottom of the boards.

well said

oceana

i dont normaly do this but this particular poster REALLY erks me. you seem nice and all but dang bro enough with the meaningless post.
the worst i have seen a reply saying i dont know. thats when i about lost it

ok i'll shut up now. somtimes somthing get under your skin and you just have to vent

T

thomas712

:rolleyes:
Lets just say that the opinions in this thread have been noticed, they may even be shared, and will be added to report this post complaints.
Can I lock it now or do some of you wish to vent also?

T

tizzo

Oh I'm gonna vent!!!!
My car broke down, my kids won't nap, I gotta paint my stinkin' bathroom and did you HEAR about the bird in my dryer??
:mad: :mad:
Now, you can lock it.

gfk

i motion for a warning, then ban..
this poster has posted in my threads with the most useless info ever.

rubberduck

my bad
i will just look then . no post
I OPPENLY OPPOLOGIZE FOR THE STUPID STUFF I DID AND U HAVE ALL THE RIGHT IN THE WORLD TO BE MAD. my bad guys im srry.
i feel so bad

oceana

well dont take this tread the wrong way.its not about posting, all opinions are welcome. its about the content in the post that matters.
everyone has a post or two that could have gone without being posted but when its nealry every other post that has one or two words in it it gets noticed and a post whore lable is placed on the user. it makes people not even want to bother reading the treads . or more importantly it takes away from otherwise good treads
dont feel you have to stop posting. just maybe try and offer up more information and content.
besides who are we to cast stones, no better no worse. no worries
gl to ya

ecook

As far as your anemone....
If its an M. doreneesis (sp.) no, it only hosts pink skunks and clarkii.
If it is a H. crispa, that will work with neither as well. It hosts several more species but not the ones mentioned.
Not naturally anyway, so it lowers your chances signficantly. Get a BTA. They're easier to keep, they host more species, and they're more likely to host your clowns.

masala4080

you do average 10.35 posts a day. haha, thats a lot. (sorry for my useless post) but I need to vent. Why does setting up this dang SW tank take 2 months!!:mad: I want to start so bad, but am still getting stuff for it. ok, im done.