Guess What?

ruaround

OUCH!!! that sux!!! and wont be fun for the next couple days...
did you burn yourself cuz you were bored???
next time youre bored you should start a War in Iraq thread and watch everyone call each other names... and try to prove how right THEY are... its rather amusing!!!

aquaknight

You and my brother. When he was 3 or 4, he used to pull the kitchen drawers out to climb up onto the counter. Well, while my Mom was taking something out of the oven, he ran over and put both hands down square to push himself up on the open oven door. Needless to say his hands were in bandages for a week or two afterwards and he no longer climbed up.

nyyankeees

Originally Posted by ruaround
http:///forum/post/2536464
OUCH!!! that sux!!! and wont be fun for the next couple days...
did you burn yourself cuz you were bored???
next time youre bored you should start a War in Iraq thread and watch everyone call each other names... and try to prove how right THEY are... its rather amusing!!!
No the burn was an accident silly tater, I posted it cuz I'm bored.

P.S. NO politics, NO religion too! ~John Lennon

jacknjill

We're twins! I have one exactly like that! although its a tad worse. Lemme tell you it took forever to heal and its still very prominent. Mine happened the week of the super bowl

nyyankeees

Originally Posted by JacknJill
http:///forum/post/2536531
We're twins! I have one exactly like that! although its a tad worse. Lemme tell you it took forever to heal and its still very prominent. Mine happened the week of the super bowl
Dang! I hope it doesn't scar, that's the hand I cut open across my whole palm before, it'd be scarred on both sides, not good, lol.

T

tizzo

Zee medical.
They put medicine cabinets in work places. If you can find one, steal some of their burn creme! That stuff is unbelievable! I grab a pack or two every time I see a Zee cabinet. I ask of course.
BUt yeah, that sucks. Now what lesson have we learned here?? It's physically safer for our bodies to go to Mc Donalds instead of cook.

teresaq

I am always doing that, I know I'm a clutz. If you wrap with an ace bandage as soon as you do it, so no air gets to it, it will stop burning quicker and heal better. Sorry, I know that hurts.