had to show this pic

dragonboy

Those things grow pretty fast but that thing isn't as big as this frogspawn I saw at this fish store. Its much larger than that toadstool but damn that usually means you have to frag it or get a larger tank. Plus it usually shades much of the light where other corals won't get much of it.

taznut

im guessing the clowns dont host that thing... i bet that guy makes a fortune off fragging that huge thing... i want one (but not that big i bet it wouldnt even fit in my tank)...

seannmelly

is the tank located in ny? if it is i think i know the owner, has the samerock set up with the same size toadstool.

tropills

Originally Posted by seannmelly
is the tank located in ny? if it is i think i know the owner, has the samerock set up with the same size toadstool.
I'm not sure where he's from his profile does'nt say, he goes by
JediReefer on another forum,

fish3

wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
that would take half of my tank

larryndana

my lfs had one that was bigger. a while back it almost died but came back, from what they said. a week ago i went in and it had just fell over, he move the rock it was on.... so he had to frag it. the frags are huge though.
it was beautiful, and huge.

tropills

Originally Posted by arsen_36
looks like he needs to upgrade to something bigger....maybe a POOL :scared:
or a lagoon, now that would be cool

jessica47421

wow those are awsome as the tanks too. i am just sitting mine up and am curious as to how you get all ur rock to stack up with out falling over ? are they stacked against the back wall ? and do you have many caves?

jessica47421

yeah i have base and some live i have tried to stack it. it is fairly stable i think i am just worried about a fish knocking it over